Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

My water cycle

HOW DOES A WATER CYCLE WORK?

Water goes up to the sky when it evaporates then it turns into clouds. Then it turns into rain and it drops in the water or the sea and it goes in the water falls. The sun heats the water and it turns into water vapor. The water cycle happens again and again.                

Screenshot 2015-06-09 at 10.16.36 AM.png                                                                                                                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. Kia orana Teremoana,

    I like the way you have shown the cloud as black - it looks the rain will be very heavy! I'm wondering if your arrow is showing that the water cycle happens again and again? That is what it looks like to me.

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Krausse
    I have read your lovely comment you have sent to me and yes the arrow in the middle is showing that it never stops.
    By Teremoana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for confirming what I thought Teremoana.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Teremoana
    I like your water cycle I have done water cycle to. I want to share some top tips with you about water cycle.I would like to share my water cycle.What have you learnt about water cycle?
    From Meaalofa.

    ReplyDelete